Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4/13/08 Podcast

Sorry for the delay in getting the April 13 show up!  We were unable to record the live radio broadcast, so we had to recreate it.  So, here is the podcast.  You can also click the title of this post to reach it and it should be up soon on iTunes as well.  

It's all the same songs that I played on the original live broadcast, except I did switch out the song by Collage.  On the original broadcast, I was running short on time, so I played a shorter song from Collage called "November Song."  For this podcast, we put the original song I wanted to play back in.  It's called "Tricycle."  The other changes are that we have guests on this show (Sam Macy and Leslie Beukelman) who did not appear on the original live show and Matthew got to participate as well.

No comments: